Barclays Sophomore Springboard
Join us at Sophomore Springboard
As a sophomore, now is the time to bring focus to your career path and develop
the essential skills that will help you succeed after you graduate. Use our annual diversity program, Sophomore Springboard, to prepare for a future career in financial services.
Career preparation and skills development
We’re offering talented, motivated undergraduate sophomores an opportunity to visit our New York office and explore career opportunities in the following areas:
- Sales and Trading
During the program, you will take part in business workshops, as well as specialized soft skills training and interview preparation. There will be plenty of opportunities to network with Barclays employees and your fellow program participants.
As one of our diversity programs, Sophomore Springboard is designed to attract and educate high-achieving, underrepresented candidates, including LGBTQAI, Veterans, Women, Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American and Disability students.
- Interview for a summer 2021 internship (at the program or later in the season)
- Take part in business and skill building workshops
- Receive the support of a mentor
- Network with business leaders
- Women’s Track: April 1 and 2, 2020
- Ethnically Diverse Track: April 14 and 15, 2020
- You must be on track to graduate between December 2021 and June 2022
- You must have a strong GPA, ideally of 3.2 or higher
To participate, follow these steps:
1. Register your interest at barclays.avature.net/sophomorespringboard by February 2, 2020.
2. Complete your application by February 5, 2020. You will receive a link to apply via email after registering your interest and before the application deadline. Candidates will only be considered for one division; please do not submit more than one application.
Note: Your application will only be considered once you’ve completed both steps. Please use the same email address to register interest and to complete your application.
Learn more at joinus.barclays